IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR NXTDIGITAL-HITS SUBSCRIBERS
As per Government mandate, the “New Tariff Order” of TRAI Customers will have to pay for “Pay Channels” and “Network Capacity Fee” (NCF) as follows:
- NETWORK CAPACITY FEE (NCF) per month payable by a Subscriber for 200 (two hundred) SD channels is Rs. 130/- (Rupees one hundred and thirty). For more than 200 channels, the maximum NCF will be Rs. 160/- (Rupees one hundred and sixty). GST is payable by the subscriber as applicable.
- The Television channels notified by the Central Government shall be mandatorily available to all the subscribers and shall be in addition to the number of channels available in the network capacity fee.
- Network Capacity Fee, per month for each additional TV connection, beyond the first TV connection in a multi TV home shall be forty per cent of the Network Capacity Fee of the Parent STB. The STB with maximum number of channels would be treated as Parent STB.
- In accordance with the Regulations 1 HD Channel is equivalent to 2 SD Channels
- Pay Maximum Retail Price (MRP) as published by broadcaster for pay channels or bouquets as per your choice (taxes extra)
- Enjoy freedom to choose your favourite channels or bouquets.
- Now all pay channels will be available at same fixed price across India and across all delivery platforms – Digital Cable, DTH, HITS or IPTV
- Maximum Retail Price of each channel (exclusive of applicable taxes) will be displayed on EPG as seen on your TV screen.
- All package pricing is per Set Top Box (STB) per month. GST is payable by Subscriber as applicable.
- For additional information and MRP of pay channels please refer to respective broadcaster web sites. Some of the key broadcasters websites on which bouquet rates are published, are listed below.