Network carrying capacity
Declaration under This Section 4(4) of The Telecommunication (Broadcasting and Cable) Services Interconnection (Addressable Systems)
Customers will have to pay for “Pay Channels” and “Network Capacity Fee” (NCF) as follows:
- NETWORK CAPACITY FEE (NCF) per month payable by a Subscriber for 200 (two hundred) SD channels is Rs. 130/- (Rupees one hundred and thirty). For more than 200 channels, the maximum NCF will be Rs. 160/- (Rupees one hundred and sixty). GST is payable by the subscriber as applicable.
- The Television channels notified by the Central Government shall be mandatorily available to all the subscribers and shall be in addition to the number of channels available in the network capacity fee.
- Network Capacity Fee, per month for each additional TV connection, beyond the first TV connection in a multi TV home shall be forty percent of the Network Capacity Fee of the Parent STB. The STB with the maximum number of channels would be treated as Parent STB.
- In accordance with the Regulations 1 HD Channel is equivalent to 2 SD Channels. KNOW MORE
STATES & union territories
4(4) a: Target Market
4(4) b: TOTAL CHANNEL CARRYING CAPACITY
NXTDIGITAL - HITS NETWORK CAPACITY
|Distribution Network Location||Capacity in SD Terms|
|As mentioned above, All States and Union Territories in the Republic of India. (Capacity of HITS Satellite)|
|As mentioned above, All States and Union Territories in the Republic of India. Additional FTA channels downlinked locally. (Capacity will vary depending on model of COPE taken)|
- Kindly Note :
- Local Channels considered as 1 SD channel.
- In accordance with the Regulations –
- SD Term is clarified as 1 SD channel is equivalent to 1 SD.
- HD Term is clarified as 1 HD Channel is equivalent to 2 SD Channels.
- Channel availability will be subject to Headend capacity and technical feasibility in respective locations.
4(4) c: NXTDIGITAL (HITS) CHANNEL LINE-UP
Presence in All States and Union Territories in the Republic of India.
to Capacity of HITS Satellite and also Capacity will
very depending on model of COPE taken)
Count in SD Terms
SD / HD / LOCAL / RADIO
4(4) d: Number of channels for which signals of television channels have been requested by the distributor from broadcasters and the interconnection agreements signed
4(4) e: Spare channel capacity available on the network for the purpose of carrying signals of television channels
4(4) f: List of channels, in chronological order, for which requests have been received from broadcasters for distribution of their channels, the interconnection agreements have been signed and are pending for: